Space Team Aachen is a student association that offers highly motivated students from the RWTH and FH Aachen the opportunity to pursue their passion for space technology.
• Growing diverse team with more than 100 members
• Leading the way for aerospace research in Aachen
• Participating in international rocketry competitions
• Developing custom hybrid and liquid rocket engines
• Research projects with university and industry partners
Aquila is a single-stage rocket powered by a solid-propellant engine, set to reach a 9 km apogee at the Spaceport America Cup (SAC) in New Mexico in June 2023.
• Reach a 9 km apogee with high precision
• Break the sound barrier and gain experience in supersonic flight
• Compete as the first German team at SAC
TRACE aims to develop a transpiration cooling system for a re-entry vehicle and investigate its performance. The free flight experiment...About TRACE